My special guest is Dan Arriola, owner and CEO of iD Commerce + Logistics - an order fulfilment company based in Chicago, focusing on middle market online retailers. We cover:
- Peak surcharges - are they here to stay?
- Amazon fee structures for sellers
- Tips for e-commerce fulfilment planning for 2018
- Free vs fast shipping - analysis of trends
- Selling via social media, and implications for logistics and shipping
- Factory direct commerce, and what it means for retailers and shippers
- Cost conscious shopping and the implications for speed of delivery
- Diversification of delivery options, including parcel lockers
- How e-commerce retailers are selecting carriers
- E-commerce returns
A message from this episode's sponsor:
If you're an e-commerce company and you don't want to deal with the daily hassles of picking, packing and fulfilling orders, try iD Commerce + Logistics. There's a special offer for Postal Hub Podcast listeners. Click here for details.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: