- The kind of savings PUDOs offer vs residential delivery
- PUDOs and failed first-time deliveries
- Product knowledge in post offices vs PUDO points
- Comparing UPS's efficiency to FedEx's two separate delivery networks
- Returns via PUDOs
- In-transit redirection of parcels and giving customers more control over shipments
- Amazon's pick-up point network
Episode 36 of the Postal Hub Podcast features an interview with Gunnar Adalberth and Kiel Harkness from UPS about UPS Access Points (among many other things.
Episode 61 is all about ReturnPal, An Post's e-commerce returns service.
A message from this episode's sponsor:
If you're an e-commerce company and you don't want to deal with the daily hassles of picking, packing and fulfilling orders, try iD Commerce + Logistics. There's a special offer for Postal Hub Podcast listeners. Click here for details.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: