A brief episode to finish off 2017, covering:
- Hiring surge for peak season
- Australia Post's parcel delivery trials during November/December
- An autonomous delivery robot dubbed the "Esky on wheels"
- Is Amazon a delivery service?
- Some thoughts on Amazon's arrival in Australia
Also in this episode: an update on Cathy Morrow Roberson's stove. (Listen to Episode 92 to hear our discussion about two-person delivery and the saga of Cathy's stove.)
A message from this episode's sponsor:
If you're an e-commerce company and you don't want to deal with the daily hassles of picking, packing and fulfilling orders, try iD Commerce + Logistics. There's a special offer for Postal Hub Podcast listeners. Click here for details.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: