Two awesome guests this week! Tien Ti Mak, Innovation Partner at Australia Post Accelerate, joins me to talk about Australia Post's Receva platform and at-home parcel lockers. We cover:
- Australia Post's Accelerate programme
- The Receva platform
- At-home parcel lockers
- Why carrier agnostic?
Then Marshall Hughes, co-founder and CEO of on-demand delivery company Passel, gives us an insight into the start-up, including:
- How Passel is approaching on-demand delivery
- Passel's relationship with retail partners
- Working with "non-professional" drivers
- The state of the Australian on-demand delivery market
- The practical hurdles of crowd-sourced delivery
- What it's like starting a brand-new delivery company
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Main photo: Australia Post