Michael Stewart, General Manager Customer Experience and Innovation at New Zealand Post, joins me to talk about NZ Post's adventures in on-demand delivery. We discuss:
- What inspired NZ Post to investigate on-demand delivery
- Supplying parts for the construction sector
- Integrating virtual reality and on-demand delivery with repair and maintenance supply chains
- Delivering meals for KFC and other restaurants
- Who does the driving - NZ Post drivers or independent drivers?
- BringIt: NZ Post's on-demand delivery platform
- NZ Post's established Courier Post service
Also in this episode: analysis of Shipster, Australia Post's new subscription delivery service.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: