Dean Maciuba from Last Mile Experts joins me for part two of our discussion on Amazon, e-commerce fulfilment, and the last mile. We cover:
- Moving e-commerce fulfilment closer to the customer
- Amazon, UPS and FedEx's air fleets
- Parcel lockers
- Retail stores supporting last mile delivery - including FedEx's deal with Walgreens
- Will Amazon buy a pharmacy retail chain?
- Rural e-commerce deliveries
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: