UPS recently announced it will impose a peak shipping charge during selected weeks in November and December 2017. Joining me to analyse the new UPS peak shipping charge is e-commerce and shipping expert Jon Northorpe from the Thought Group. We cover:
- Why is UPS doing this?
- Will other carriers follow suit?
- What kind of parcels will be affected?
- What about bulky or overweight parcels?
- What will e-commerce retailers think?
- When will the charge take effect?
Also in this episode: Australia Post is installing parcel lockers in train stations.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: