My special guest is Ari Kestin, CEO of crowd-sourced delivery platform Nimber. We cover:
- The difference between Nimber and an Uber-like model
- The importance of trust and the role of the platform in the sharing economy
- Who does deliveries for a platform like Nimber? Professionals or amateurs... or both?
- The state of the crowd-sourced delivery market
- Click and collect
- Car ownership and crowd-sourced delivery
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: