Postal reform has been a recurring topic in the USA over recent years. Joining me to analyse the current state of affairs is Mark Fallon, President and CEO of the Berkshire Company. We cover:
- The looming crisis
- US Postal Service Board of Governors
- The politics of Board appointments
- The 2016 Postal Reform Bill
- What hope is there for future postal reform?
- Is privatisation an option?
Mark has written about the newly-proposed 2017 postal legislation. Click here to read the article.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds:
Photo by Elvert Barnes, Creative Commons