Peter Somers, CEO and owner of e-commerce company SprintPack, joins me to talk about trends in grocery delivery.
- How is home delivery comparing to click and collect?
- How are supermarkets coping with capacity demands?
- Are supermarkets doing their own deliveries or partnering with posts?
- Which postal operators are showing an interest in grocery delivery?
- Active cooled vehicles or passive cooling?
- Trends in grocery delivery slots
- Is online grocery delivery profitable?
Peter is also a founder and partner in e-commerce consultancy SKS & Partners. Previously Peter was on the Executive Committee at Belgian postal operator bpost.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above. You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Sign up for the Postal Hub e-newsletter: