Cooper Smith, Director of Amazon Intelligence at L2 Gartner, is back to talk about Amazon, delivery, omni-channel and much more. Interview recorded at PostalVision2020 earlier this year.
- Trends in click-and-collect and return in-store
- Amazon's weakness in omni-channel
- What US retailers can learn from UK retailers in the omni-channel retail experience
- How do retailers give customers the most purchasing and fulfilment options?
- Cost incentives relating to e-commerce shipping
- Geo-targeting of customers
- Speed of delivery offered and the speed that customers want
- Free delivery thresholds and membership programmes
- Customer service in retail
- Amazon delivering the last mile
Cooper was my guest in episode 57. Worth a listen!
Click here to sign up for Understanding Amazon, the workshop Marek Różycki and I will host at this year's Post Expo.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: