John Hagel, leader at Deloitte's Centre for the Edge, shares insights into how successful Silicon Valley companies plan for the future:
- The power of the customer
- How technology is helping the customer
- The strategic approach of the most successful technology companies
- The "zoom in, zoom out" strategy
- Creating a vision for the future
- Predicting the future for your business
Also in this episode, US Postal Service Postmaster General Megan Brennan talks about the USPS's recent Q3 results, including trends in letter and parcel volumes.
Click here to sign up for Understanding Amazon, the workshop Marek Różycki and I will host at this year's Post Expo.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds:
Photo by lucas wesney.