The Trump Administration recently announced that privatisation is on the cards for the US Postal Service. Mark Fallon, President and CEO of the Berkshire Company, joins me to analyse the announcement. We cover:
- What the announcement really means, including whether or not it is binding
- The possibility of Congress passing legislation to privatise the USPS
- Is partial privatisation a possibility?
- Competition and access to the mailbox
- Previous postal reform legislation
- Postal banking
- Update on other current legislation (a staggering amount!) that relates to the USPS
- The Board of Governors
Click here to sign up for Understanding Amazon, the workshop Marek Różycki and I will host at this year's Post Expo.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: