Karlijn Krol from PostNL's Innovation Lab (Innovation Studio) joins me to talk about how posts can foster innovation. The interview was recorded at this year's PostalVision2020 event. We cover:
- The Innovation Lab's position within the PostNL management structure
- The development cycle at the Innovation Lab
- Customers' willingness to pay for a product or service
- What the "moment of truth" is
- PostNL's baggage service (Bagageservice) - how it works, and how it was developed
- "Ownership" of a product during development and post-development
- Piloting a new service
Click here to sign up for Understanding Amazon, the workshop Marek Różycki and I will host at this year's Post Expo.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: