Paul Anastasiou, ASDA's Senior Director for Parcel Services, joins me to talk about ASDA's interesting click-and-collect service toyou. We cover:
- How the toyou click-and-collect service differs from "traditional" click-and-collect services
- Network coverage and hours of collection
- Customer communications
- Innovative in-store and mobile technology
- The infrastructure behind toyou
- Speed of parcel collection
- E-commerce returns via the toyou network
- The parcel tower
Here's the toyou website.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: