Brody Buhler, Global Managing Director of Accenture’s Post & Parcel business, is my special guest. We cover:
- How smartphone proliferation is changing delivery expectations
- Target fulfilling e-commerce from its massive network of stores
- How distributed fulfilment differs from central fulfilment, including cost
- Alternative delivery solutions
- Customer delivery preferences
- Inter-generational differences in e-commerce delivery
- Trends in cross-border delivery
- Innovation and trust in "the crowd" in delivery
- The future of the global cross-border postal system
- The new "continuous delivery" concept
Interview recorded at PostalVision2020.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: