Dean Maciuba, Managing Partner North America for Last Mile Experts, joins me to discuss FedEx, Walmart, e-commerce returns, PUDO networks, the post office, and more!
- FedEx Office's deal with Walmart:
- Background to the deal
- Comparisons with other PUDO networks
- What the deal means for e-commerce returns
- FedEx's renewed emphasis on e-commerce returns
- Integrating returns through FedEx's transportation channel
- Competition in e-commerce returns
- Cross-border returns
- Printing returns labels - different solutions
- Free returns
- The post office network and returns
- Retailers that reject returns from customers
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Here's a link to the podcast on An Post's Return Pal e-commerce returns service that we mention during this episode.