Sam Clarke, founder of all-electric delivery company Gnewt Cargo joins me to give an expert perspective on electric vehicles in the last mile. We cover:
- Why Gnewt Cargo was founded and how it expanded
- Electric vehicles and congestion charges
- Legislative restrictions affecting diesel vehicles
- Making electric vehicle delivery working in the real world
- What the acquisition by John Menzies PLC means for Gnewt's future, including expansion
- City logistics - consolidation of last mile delivery in city centres
- The vehicle types in the Gnewt fleet
- Are electric vehicles a viable alternative to conventionally-fuelled vehicles?
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.