Mark Harrison, Head of Markets at International Post Corporation joins me to discuss recent IPC research into cross-border e-commerce. We cover:
- Who is delivering the last mile for cross-border e-commerce?
- Trends in delivery direct to the post office
- Domestic delivery preferences vs international delivery
- Postal service points
- Cross-border packets weighing under 2kg
- Free shipping
- Parcels that fit in customers' letterboxes
- The importance of signature on delivery
- How much cross-border traffic comes from the dominant retailers
- Delivery speed
- Direct mail and e-commerce
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Never miss an episode! Get the Postal Hub delivered free to your inbox. Sign up in seconds: