Australia Post has been in the news recently, with a new parcel locker installation at a public transport hub, and the release of a survey into Australian e-commerce shopper habits.
After the in-depth look at An Post's DeliveryBox solution in Episode 24, this time the focus is on Australia Post's parcel delivery options. I cover:
- Dedicated parcel collection points
- Safe Drop (unattended delivery)
- Parcel Collect (delivery to post office)
- Timed delivery windows
- Hold at Post (extended parcel hold times)
- Evening re-delivery trial
- Late delivery trial
Australia Post has come a long way since the days when it really only had one parcel delivery method.
Listen to the podcast via the link above. You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Sign up for the Postal Hub e-newsletter: