The e-commerce delivery market is changing. The relationship dynamic between customers and delivery companies is shifting. Customers are becoming more aware of their delivery options, and are becoming more demanding.
Paul Needham, Chief Editor of CEP Research, the online information and intelligence platform for the courier, express and postal industry joins me to discuss emerging trends in e-commerce delivery. We cover:
- What do e-commerce customers really want from delivery?
- The changing e-commerce customer dynamic.
- How can postal and parcel companies make e-commerce customers more involved and less passive?
- What delivery options appeal to e-commerce customers?
- Who are the new entrants into the delivery market looking to better serve e-commerce customers?
- What other companies could compete with delivery companies? What role will technology companies play in developing new delivery options?
- Premium delivery services.
- How will these changes affect postal operators and the major parcel delivery companies?
Listen via the link below. You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
For more information on CEP Research's services, visit their website.
Sign up for the Postal Hub e-newsletter: