How can postal operators and major parcel operators respond to disruption in the delivery sector?
Josh Rowe, CEO of RealAs, joins me for an in-depth discussion of the nature of innovation, in particular how it applies to the delivery sector. Josh has previously worked at major corporates including Australia Post and Medibank. He was a leader in the development of Australia Post's iPhone app.
In this episode we cover:
- Should delivery operators embrace, ignore, or attack innovation?
- Strategies for engaging with startups
- Startup culture compared to corporate culture
- Why do customers choose to use innovative, disruptive solutions?
- How the post can interact with delivery startups
- The mindset of the innovator and lessons that posts can learn from startups
Here's the link to the article Josh mentioned on orchestrated networks connecting buyers and sellers.
Listen via the link above. You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Sign up for the Postal Hub e-newsletter: