My guest in this episode is academic and strategy expert Dr Kristian Sund from Roskilde University, where he is Associate Professor of Strategy and Organization, and currently Head of the Management and Organization research group.
Kristian is the founder of the Postal Research Network, the global community of researchers with an interest in the postal sector.
We discuss a wide range of topics, including:
- Postal strategy
- Postal research
- The merger of Danish Post and Swedish Post
- The internationalising of postal operators
- The forces behind postage prices
- Competition between posts
- The fascination with change at management level
- The erosion of corporate strategic planning at the expense of innovation.
You can listen now via the link below. You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
Sign up for the Postal Hub e-newsletter here: