The Postal Hub Podcast has partnered with Last Mile Experts and Postal and Parcel Technology International to bring you weekly expert comment and analysis on all the latest trends, challenges and developments taking place in the delivery sector.
Last Mile Experts
Last Mile Experts supports its clients to develop, deliver and sustain competitive advantage across a number of critical business areas but focusing on Courier Express Parcel and e-commerce last mile:
- Mergers and acquisitions, from market research to pre-deal Due Diligence and post deal advisory
- Business operating models including cross-border
- Strategic planning and commercial proposition
- General or specific operations solutions
- Hardware and software selection and contract negotiation
- People and organisational development
- Research and benchmarking
- Support for last mile customers in identifying the best supplier/partner
- Strategic as well as operational pricing and product portfolio management
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, Last Mile Experts' team is mobile and includes partners in several locations in Europe, China, and the USA. Every member of Last Mile Experts' team is a seasoned professional, with several years’ experience in last mile logistics and/or e-commerce.
Postal and Parcel Technology International
Postal and Parcel Technology International is the world’s leading magazine dedicated to the postal, parcel and courier industries, providing an international communications platform for industry suppliers and business strategists.
The print magazine is distributed to more than 8,000 individually named and fully registered key decision makers within the industry, while its dedicated website reaches a further 15,000 digital readers.
The website features weekly news, exclusive features, expert analysis and opinion, the latest videos, an online edition and full digital archive of previous magazine issues.